AM 50 Law Firm, International Arbitration practice is seeking an experienced associate with three to four years of post-JD experience to join the Washington DC office.
The multinational international arbitration team consists of more than 70 lawyers in the United States and Europe, all of whom practice principally in the international arbitration field.
The group includes both common and civil law practitioners and prides itself on working together as an integrated team across the London, Washington, and New York offices. The team does a mix of contractual and investment arbitration across a variety of industries and geographies.
Qualified candidates will have experience in the following areas:
• Acting on counsel teams in international arbitration matters in contractual and/or investment arbitrations
• Conducting legal research and analysis on procedural and substantive issues arising in arbitration matters
• Engaging in fact development through, for example, review of client documents, interviewing witnesses, research of public records
• Drafting correspondence and submissions in international arbitration matters
• Juris Doctor
• Attorney must be licensed to practice law and a member in good standing in the state/jurisdiction in which the position is based.
• At least three years of experience in international arbitration.
• Successful candidates will have excellent writing skills, strong analytical skills, and a willingness to contribute positively to a collaborative work environment.