The New York office of AM 10 Law Firm seeks an associate to join the International/Cross Border Tax Planning practice group.
The ideal candidate will have three to five years of BigLaw experience in assisting with:
• International and domestic tax advice to multinational companies, funds, family offices and high-net worth individuals in connection with structuring and implementing inbound and outbound investments, operations, and cross-border M&A transactions.
• International tax analysis including in respect of the CFC regime, the PFIC regime, foreign tax credits, tax treaties, withholding taxes and FIRPTA;
• Preparation and implementation of structure slides and step plans;
• Drafting and reviewing tax provisions in cross-border M&A transaction agreements and documents (e.g., stock purchase agreements, asset purchase agreements, credit and loan agreement, and LLC and partnership agreements);
• Reviewing or drafting US tax disclosures in PPMs or SEC filings.
They seek candidates with excellent academic credentials. New York Bar membership is required.